VisualisationsView visualisations of this node
MOEEBIUS introduced a Holistic Energy Performance Optimization Framework that enhanced current modelling approaches and delivered innovative simulation tools which (i) deeply grasped and described real-life building operation complexities in accurate simulation predictions that significantly reduced the “performance gap” and, (ii) enhanced multi-fold, continuous optimization of building energy performance as a means to further mitigate and reduce the identified “performance gap” in real-time or through retrofitting.
Project demonstration sites
1. Advancing the capabilities of current Building and District Energy Performance Simulation Tools, to enable accurate predictions through addressing current modelling and measurement & verification inefficiencies.
2. Further optimizing the performance gap through human-centric fine grained control, predictive maintenance and retrofitting at building and district level.
3. Enabling the efficient Integration of distributed and intermittent energy resources into the Smart Grid and enhancing reliability and security of energy supply.
4. Facilitate Energy Performance Contracting penetration in EU Energy Services Markets through the provision of a replicable and easily transferable framework.
5. Introducing Novel ESCO Business Models and New Energy Market Roles enabling the transition to demand-driven Smart Grid Services through Demand Side Aggregators