The Brokerage Event of the Smart City Expo World Congress offers a series of 30-minute, pre-scheduled B2B and B2P meetings with a view to network with potential business partners and clients at #SCEWC22.
This year’s Brokerage Event, available onsite and online, has three focuses to spur collaboration: Cities’ Challenges, Open Innovation Challenges, and Green Transition Challenges.
Cities' Challenges: Cities/regions exposing their upcoming procurement plans in different Smart City areas, interacting with the market to enhance their efficiency and effectiveness. When? 15 November 2022, 12:30 CET, and on 22 November, 14:30h online.
Open Innovation Challenges: Matchmaking between public entities and private corporations planning to launch an innovation procurement, and providers of innovative solutions that can respond to its specific needs. When? 16 November 2022, 12:30 CET.
Green Transition Challenges: Workshop presenting the main technology challenges faced by cities to become circular and climate-neutral, plus different pitches with innovative solutions for cities’ sustainability and green transition policies. When? 16 November 2022, 15 CET.
The Brokerage Event gives you the chance to:
- Disseminate to a larger audience cities’ upcoming challenges in the diverse Smart city segments
- Identify potential international partners for future cooperation projects
- Meet public entities looking for innovative solutions
- Get your personalised agenda according to your interests and availability.
The event is the opportunity for public officers worldwide to network with the milieu.
To better understand the solutions available and do benchmarking with best practices, gaining efficiency and efficacy.
During the 3 days there will be around 1,000 30-minute, pre-scheduled B2B and B2Gs meetings, involving relevant actors of the different Smart city segments, from public bodies, firms, investors, etc.
The activity will be replicated the following week online, on 22-24/Nov.
Find more details here https://smartcity2022.b2match.io/
For the specifics of the 3 Challenges:
- Cities’ Challenges https://smartcity2022.b2match.io/page-251
- Open Innovation Ch. https://smartcity2022.b2match.io/page-1601
- Green transition Ch. https://smartcity2022.b2match.io/page-1491
Find more information here.