The Smart Cities Marketplace Matchmaking starts its second round in 2022:
Be a part of it and join us for our activities in June!
We can help you implement your smart city project and bring you in contact with investors and financiers.
How? Submit a proposal and be matched with a Marketplace matchmaker (first stage) or an investor (second stage). Our call for project proposals will be open from 31 May to 30 June!
How to additionally benefit from the services of this Smart Cities Marketplace Matchmaking:
- 15 June 2022 I 15:00 to 15:45 CEST: Online info session & intake form pitch by financial experts of the Marketplace I Register here for the session.
- 23 June 2022 I 15:30 to 16:15 CEST: Online Q&A for submitted project proposals I Register here for the session.
The Smart Cities Marketplace is involved in the programme of the SmartEnCity Final Conference on 14 to 15 June on-site in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain as an expert in the replication and SmartEnCity Network sessions and will be giving advice on financial issues.
The Matchmaking team will be available during the conference on:
- 14 to 15 June 2022 I During conference hours: Find the Marketplace team in the Knowledge Area of the conference
- 14 June 2022 I 15:30 to 16:00 CEST: Smart Cities Marketplace Matchmaking break – How to get the investment! Intake form pitch for enrolled & interested participants.
- 15 June 2022 I 10:40 to 11:25 CEST: As part of the session on Replication – What and How?
- 15 June 2022 I 12:20 to 13:00 CEST: SmartEnCity Network Knowledge Exchange – Get to know the Matchmaking services of the Smart Cities Marketplace with our financial experts.
Have a look at the agenda & join the conference! Celebrate together with us and the SmartEnCity consortium the successful ending of six years of hard work towards a common goal - to pave the way for future carbon-free cities!