From 1st October onwards, the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities will be called the Smart Cities Marketplace. This new name symbolises the anticipated merger...
- 6-Nations Smart Cities Forum
- Citizen Centric Approach to Data
- Citizen’s Control of Personal Data
- City Financing Platforms
- City Wisdom
- Deep Retrofitting
- (-) Democratic Innovations and inclusive Participation Smart Cities and Communities
- Deployment of Sustainable Urban Mobility solutions
- Electric Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC)
- From Planning and Implementation to Scaling up of Smart Cities
- Geospatial Cities
- Heating and Cooling
- Humble Lamppost
- Innovate.City - European Network of City Policy Labs
- Intelligent Mobility for Energy Transition (IMET) - the work of this initiative has been completed
- New Mobility Services (NMS)
- Positive Energy Blocks
- Pre-commercial procurement
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Small Giants
- Tools for Decision-Making, Management & Benchmarking
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
- Urban Data Platform
The General Assembly in a nutshell More than 300 participants joined online 100 one-on-one networking meetings 20 sessions ranging from interviews to 3.5 hours workshops covering everything from data platforms...
We all long to live in places where our local and regional authority works for their citizens; where we have hassle-free interactions with our administration, that we can deal with...
CitizenCity SET Information Webinars CitizenCity has been active in the last 24 months with many interventions around Europe in many sectors, including design workshops this year in London and Milan...
CitizenCity SETs course with Calls & Webinars Purpose into action The goal of SET is to drive the success of city programs by enabling cities to better engage with their...