Cities and regions are increasingly adopting local targets for reaching net zero, some committing to a deadline as early as 2030. Local governments are well-placed to develop policies and initiatives...
- 6-Nations Smart Cities Forum
- Citizen Centric Approach to Data
- Citizen’s Control of Personal Data
- City Financing Platforms
- (-) City Wisdom
- Deep Retrofitting
- Democratic Innovations and inclusive Participation Smart Cities and Communities
- Deployment of Sustainable Urban Mobility solutions
- Electric Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC)
- From Planning and Implementation to Scaling up of Smart Cities
- Geospatial Cities
- Heating and Cooling
- Humble Lamppost
- Innovate.City - European Network of City Policy Labs
- Intelligent Mobility for Energy Transition (IMET) - the work of this initiative has been completed
- New Mobility Services (NMS)
- Positive Energy Blocks
- Pre-commercial procurement
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Small Giants
- Tools for Decision-Making, Management & Benchmarking
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
- Urban Data Platform
From 1st October onwards, the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities will be called the Smart Cities Marketplace. This new name symbolises the anticipated merger...
The General Assembly in a nutshell More than 300 participants joined online 100 one-on-one networking meetings 20 sessions ranging from interviews to 3.5 hours workshops covering everything from data platforms...
As city leaders focus on mitigating the hardships wrought by the COVID-19 pandemic, a toolkit released by ACEEE (The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy) offers them seven energy-saving strategies...
Innovative Financing In Cities And Regions: Join A Unique EU P2PLearning Programme The new H2020 PROSPECT Peer-to-Peer learning project has just launched its first engagement campaign! PROSPECT will offer EU...
The Business Models, Finance and Procurement Action Cluster aims to spread information and knowledge on Procurement schemes across Europe. The Action Cluster has the objective to increase the knowledge sharing...