From 1st October onwards, the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities will be called the Smart Cities Marketplace. This new name symbolises the anticipated merger...
- (-) 6-Nations Smart Cities Forum
- Citizen Centric Approach to Data
- Citizen’s Control of Personal Data
- City Financing Platforms
- City Wisdom
- Deep Retrofitting
- Democratic Innovations and inclusive Participation Smart Cities and Communities
- Deployment of Sustainable Urban Mobility solutions
- Electric Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC)
- From Planning and Implementation to Scaling up of Smart Cities
- Geospatial Cities
- Heating and Cooling
- Humble Lamppost
- Innovate.City - European Network of City Policy Labs
- Intelligent Mobility for Energy Transition (IMET) - the work of this initiative has been completed
- New Mobility Services (NMS)
- Positive Energy Blocks
- Pre-commercial procurement
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Small Giants
- Tools for Decision-Making, Management & Benchmarking
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
- Urban Data Platform
With the theme of delivering resilience for smart city projects in times of COVID-19, the EIP-SCC Marketplace team is organising an online matchmaking event from 15 June to 17 June...
While local governments can and should manage much of the evolution to “smart cities,” national governments have an important role to play as well in accelerating and coordinating their development...
Willemieke Hornis is project manager for the policy study on Smart Cities at the Ministry for Infrastructure and the Environment in the Netherlands and represents EIP-SCC “Cross-Nations Exchange” Initiative. “The...
Francisco Javier García Vieira leads the Area in Public Digital Services of Red.es, a public Spanish institution under the Ministry of Industry which works towards the optimization of the ICT...