From 1st October onwards, the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities will be called the Smart Cities Marketplace. This new name symbolises the anticipated merger...
- 6-Nations Smart Cities Forum
- Citizen Centric Approach to Data
- Citizen’s Control of Personal Data
- City Financing Platforms
- City Wisdom
- Deep Retrofitting
- Democratic Innovations and inclusive Participation Smart Cities and Communities
- Deployment of Sustainable Urban Mobility solutions
- Electric Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC)
- From Planning and Implementation to Scaling up of Smart Cities
- Geospatial Cities
- Heating and Cooling
- Humble Lamppost
- Innovate.City - European Network of City Policy Labs
- Intelligent Mobility for Energy Transition (IMET) - the work of this initiative has been completed
- New Mobility Services (NMS)
- (-) Positive Energy Blocks
- Pre-commercial procurement
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Small Giants
- Tools for Decision-Making, Management & Benchmarking
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
- Urban Data Platform
The General Assembly in a nutshell More than 300 participants joined online 100 one-on-one networking meetings 20 sessions ranging from interviews to 3.5 hours workshops covering everything from data platforms...
With the theme of delivering resilience for smart city projects in times of COVID-19, the EIP-SCC Marketplace team is organising an online matchmaking event from 15 June to 17 June...
In the latest call for Smart Cities and Communities under the Horizon 2020 Work Programme, 12 different projects seeking to develop smart cities turned in proposals to INEA. Combined, the...
On 1 November 2019, the Smart City project ATELIER, funded by the European Commission under the H2020-LC-SC3-2018-2019-2020 call, is officially starting. Coordinated by the City of Amsterdam, ATELIER will focus...
Dominique Ristori has been the Director General of Energy at the European Commission since 2013. Mr. Ristori believes that the energy revolution is about to start, putting the citizen at...