The General Assembly in a nutshell More than 300 participants joined online 100 one-on-one networking meetings 20 sessions ranging from interviews to 3.5 hours workshops covering everything from data platforms...
- 6-Nations Smart Cities Forum
- Citizen Centric Approach to Data
- Citizen’s Control of Personal Data
- City Financing Platforms
- City Wisdom
- Deep Retrofitting
- Democratic Innovations and inclusive Participation Smart Cities and Communities
- Deployment of Sustainable Urban Mobility solutions
- Electric Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC)
- From Planning and Implementation to Scaling up of Smart Cities
- Geospatial Cities
- Heating and Cooling
- Humble Lamppost
- Innovate.City - European Network of City Policy Labs
- Intelligent Mobility for Energy Transition (IMET) - the work of this initiative has been completed
- New Mobility Services (NMS)
- Positive Energy Blocks
- Pre-commercial procurement
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Small Giants
- Tools for Decision-Making, Management & Benchmarking
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
- (-) Urban Data Platform
With the theme of delivering resilience for smart city projects in times of COVID-19, the EIP-SCC Marketplace team is organising an online matchmaking event from 15 June to 17 June...
In 2015 the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities (EIP-SCC) set a goal to ‘serve 300 million Europeans with urban data platforms in their cities by 2025’. Where...
Click here for the full document Car Sharing in Europe: a Multidimensional Classification & Inventory Based on the results of the STARS Deliverable 2.1, the following five types of car...
Towards Smarter Cities & Communities 10 key points to de-risk investments Digitalisation is a way of life today and cities, both large and small, are driving the digital and economic...
Is a service-centric platform model the Next Big Thing for smart cities? Back in 2013, the old Spanish port city of Santander was featured in news reports as a smart...
How much does an Urban Data Platform cost? I was asked that very question a couple of days ago by a city who was in the process of acquiring one...
As the EIP-SCC representation tour keeps going, representatives of the EIP-SCC and its Initiatives have been meeting, holding workshops and participating in different events around Europe during the month of...
Andrew Collinge is the chair of the Urban Platforms EIP-SCC Initiative which has the objective of improving data sharing between city services. The Urban Platforms Initiative seeks to implement the...