The Citizen’s Control of Personal Data Initiative within the Smart Cities Marketplace is working with other initiatives to provide a joint approach to tackling the highly significant task of helping...
- 6-Nations Smart Cities Forum
- (-) Citizen Centric Approach to Data
- Citizen’s Control of Personal Data
- City Financing Platforms
- City Wisdom
- Deep Retrofitting
- Democratic Innovations and inclusive Participation Smart Cities and Communities
- Deployment of Sustainable Urban Mobility solutions
- Electric Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC)
- From Planning and Implementation to Scaling up of Smart Cities
- Geospatial Cities
- Heating and Cooling
- Humble Lamppost
- Innovate.City - European Network of City Policy Labs
- Intelligent Mobility for Energy Transition (IMET) - the work of this initiative has been completed
- New Mobility Services (NMS)
- Positive Energy Blocks
- Pre-commercial procurement
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Small Giants
- Tools for Decision-Making, Management & Benchmarking
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
- Urban Data Platform
From 1st October onwards, the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities will be called the Smart Cities Marketplace. This new name symbolises the anticipated merger...
The General Assembly in a nutshell More than 300 participants joined online 100 one-on-one networking meetings 20 sessions ranging from interviews to 3.5 hours workshops covering everything from data platforms...
With the theme of delivering resilience for smart city projects in times of COVID-19, the EIP-SCC Marketplace team is organising an online matchmaking event from 15 June to 17 June...
We all long to live in places where our local and regional authority works for their citizens; where we have hassle-free interactions with our administration, that we can deal with...
GDPR anxiety? Cities may soon see benefits that soothe compliance pain From smart transport systems to smart power grids, connectivity and hordes of data are the hallmarks of smart cities...