This session brought together actors from the CIVITAS Initiative and the Smart Cities Community, to discuss how electric mobility can be “fast-tracked” throughout Europe. The session highlighted work done in...
- 6-Nations Smart Cities Forum
- Citizen Centric Approach to Data
- City Wisdom
- Deep Retrofitting
- Democratic Innovations and inclusive Participation Smart Cities and Communities
- Deployment of Sustainable Urban Mobility solutions
- (-) Electric Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC)
- From Planning and Implementation to Scaling up of Smart Cities
- Geospatial Cities
- Humble Lamppost
- Intelligent Mobility for Energy Transition (IMET) - the work of this initiative has been completed
- New Mobility Services (NMS)
- Positive Energy Blocks
- Small Giants
- Tools for Decision-Making, Management & Benchmarking
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
- Urban Data Platform
From 1st October onwards, the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities will be called the Smart Cities Marketplace. This new name symbolises the anticipated merger...
The General Assembly in a nutshell More than 300 participants joined online 100 one-on-one networking meetings 20 sessions ranging from interviews to 3.5 hours workshops covering everything from data platforms...
Click here for the full document Car Sharing in Europe: a Multidimensional Classification & Inventory Based on the results of the STARS Deliverable 2.1, the following five types of car...
A revolution in urban mobility? It's on the way – and just in time If there's a pain point shared by most everyone who lives, works or travels to a...
The path to meeting Europe’s urban mobility goals In order to reach European urban mobility goals, cities need to first look at new urban mobility solutions. Modern cities all face...
This year's Annual Polis Conference "Transport innovation for sustainable cities and regions" takes place on 6-7 December 2017 in Brussels. Many members speak in the parallel sessions and plenaries, including...
Could you describe your commitment in a few words? EV4SCC (Electric Vehicles for Sustainable Cities and Communities) is a new collaborative platform to mobilise a Europe-wide dialogue on the potential...