From 1st October onwards, the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities will be called the Smart Cities Marketplace. This new name symbolises the anticipated merger...
- 6-Nations Smart Cities Forum
- Citizen Centric Approach to Data
- (-) CitizenCity
- City Wisdom
- Deep Retrofitting
- Democratic Innovations and inclusive Participation Smart Cities and Communities
- Electric Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC)
- From Planning and Implementation to Scaling up of Smart Cities
- Geospatial Cities
- Heating and Cooling
- Humble Lamppost
- Intelligent Mobility for Energy Transition (IMET) - the work of this initiative has been completed
- New Mobility Services (NMS)
- Positive Energy Blocks
- Small Giants
- Tools for Decision-Making, Management & Benchmarking
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
- Urban Data Platform
News |Welcome to the Smart Cities Marketplace
News |Between Brno and Online: A Summary of our General Assembly (2/3 Sept 2020)
The General Assembly in a nutshell More than 300 participants joined online 100 one-on-one networking meetings 20 sessions ranging from interviews to 3.5 hours workshops covering everything from data platforms...
News |Matchmaking, we are doing it online – Register now!
With the theme of delivering resilience for smart city projects in times of COVID-19, the EIP-SCC Marketplace team is organising an online matchmaking event from 15 June to 17 June...
News |CitizenCity SETs course with Calls & Webinars
CitizenCity SETs course with Calls & Webinars Purpose into action The goal of SET is to drive the success of city programs by enabling cities to better engage with their...