Kick-start your idea with our experts!
Join us for this year’s first matchmaking event “Smart Cities Marketplace Matchmaking – Kick start your idea with our experts!” on 27 April 2021 that takes place completely online!
This matchmaking event – promoted by the European Commission under the Smart Cities Marketplace – brings together city/regional representatives, the Smart Cities Marketplace’s Action Clusters and Initiatives, businesses and investors.
- Do you want to sharpen a project idea?
- Does your business offer a smart city product or service?
- Is your city ready to redevelop certain areas?
- Are you interested in the know-how of the Action Clusters and its Initiatives to shape a financially viable project?
- Are you looking to make investments in the area of mobility & transport, digital technologies or energy?
Then this conference with plenary sessions, workshop sessions as well as matchmaking & networking opportunities is for you.
What are your benefits?
1. Match your specific project proposal with investors
2. Join other experts to explore and shape broader possibilities and ideas in five different ‘factsheet workshops’:
3. Meet and shape ideas with likeminded professionals in 1-on-1 meetings.
Which topics are featured in the 'factsheet workshops'?
Topics of factsheet workshop sessions include:
1. Smart lighting: Action Cluster Integrated Infrastructures and Processes and Initiative Humble Lamppost;
2. GAIA X data rooms for mobility: Action Cluster Sustainable Urban Mobility;
3. Technology for positive energy districts: Action Cluster Sustainable Districts and Built Environment together with Action Cluster on Business Models;
4. Valorisation of personal data: Action Cluster Citizen Focus and Initiative Citizen Control of Personal Data;
5. Co-creation with local stakeholders using digital twins for integrated planning: Action Cluster Integrated Planning with all inherent initiatives.
Save the date in your agenda and register already here: https://smart-cities-marketplace-matchmaking.b2match.io/
More information on the event regarding agenda, speakers and networking opportunities you can find on the event website.